Friday, October 17, 2008

Truth

“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions.”

-Rilke

I'm not too familiar with her work, but damn, she's got it right.
Everyone should listen to Neutral Milk Hotel, all the time.
If you came last night, you rule. Thank you for kicking it with me. Going to Chicago for the weekend. There are 3 goals. I'll keep you posted as to how those pan out. Stay Positive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear sam,

you were awesome last night and your dad was totally proud of you.

also, rilke rocks (but just so you know, he's a dude. got a girly name, but a dude.)

typoscura said...

YOU'RE A DUDE.

ledare said...

I wish I was a dude, then some other dudes could have beat me up that night.

Contributors