Friday, October 24, 2008

Cardinology

If you didn't know, Ryan Adams and the Cardinals are putting out a new record next Tuesday. If you know me, you know how exciting this is for me. Well I got anxious and copped an advance copy from the world wide web. Now, this dude is infamously inconsistent on record, but I'm more than half way through, and it RULES! One clunker- Magick (Although he does sing about zombies! I have hope for this one live. Kind of a scorcher), one just-ok song- Natural Ghost. And the rest fucking kills it! Go Easy! Cobwebs! Rulers. And this is only the first listen! You can stream the record somewhere online. Look it up. Ok Ok, get back to your normal lives. Geek session over.

Picked up a new title. Looking forward to fulfilling my duties. WEEKENDLIFE

3 comments:

filthy cute said...

dear sam,

i want:

1. a copy of this.
2. a mixed cd for my birthday (belated)

muah,
lm

savannah louise said...

hi sam im totally not being creepy i found your blog k bye

kyndra michelle said...

ditto on the creepness
apologies..haha

Contributors