Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Borrow trouble for yourself, if that's your nature, but don't lend it to your neighbours. "

Is she saying "tits" or "hips"? Either way, she is hot as shit. Do you know you can work in Sweden as an English speaker without much trouble?


This is from last holiday season. Jesse Lacey and Kevin Devine. Trailer Trash. Word. I remember this being good, I might be wrong.


Admittedly, hip hop is not always my thing, and this DVD doesn't even look that awesome, but, nonetheless, Wu Tang Clan AIN'T nothin fuck with.


Love me some of this dude. I'd be so hyped if I met that dude with the leaf on his head!


In other shark news, NYC ruled, I saw the U.S. Open, I'm broke as fuck- no really, brokeasfuck, I got a new job, and a new bike, I still drink too much, I don't see some people I care about enough, Alligator may be my favorite record, Land of Talk is pretty great, Kevin Drew's lyrics don't make a lick of sense, it is fall- my favorite season, this is the first time I've been on the internet in like two weeks, and I might, just may be, losing my mind, slowly. Keep it real innanet.

2 comments:

typoscura said...

it's not lost...just misplaced

platinumseagulls said...

Lose it and embrace the fact.

Contributors