Monday, October 20, 2008

35 Hours In Chicago

Like I said before, I went to Chicago this weekend. I went 2 for 3 on the goals. Here are the results of one of said goals.


Dave. Pretty much just a ruler of all things. Ask him about Neutral Milk Hotel. No cats were harmed in the making of this photo.


Jenny. Kemi's sweetie. Don't ask her about Cat Power. Also a ruler.


We danced. I was hyped apparently


The New American Couple. I think they are a shoe in for Cutest Couple of the Year award.


At Ear Wax. Before the espresso milkshake. Highly recommended.


Kemi. Pretty much one of the most amazing human beings alive. Thanks for everything.


Pilsen art walk.

The drive home got a little rugged, but me and Ash hammered through it.
I spent my time with some really great people in a great city. Kemi rolls with a proper crew, but really, would you expect anything less from her?

4 comments:

typoscura said...

MAH GIRRRRRRLLLLL!!!

Unknown said...

Sam!! I meese you!

Hope all is well with you sir...Bought my tickets for my christmas home coming. Short but I'll make it sweet.

Please watch this, it's purty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hnAY05A9PE

I feel like we haven't talked in forever, and I can't believe it's November in a week. Time moving at such a pace, frightens me a bit...
I think of you often-hope you're doing well :)

Extreme Ash said...

Too much car, totally worth the drive.

lydia slayer said...

nice pictures, home skillet!

Contributors