Friday, November 21, 2008

Get, Got, Done.

School of Seven Bells

Dreamy dopeness from two hot twins and the dude who quit the Secret Machines. I won tickets to see them on Saturday with M83 (whom you should check out as well). Two for two! BOOYAH!

Lykke Li

Pop gems from a dreamy Swedish chick. She is the same age as me. She covers Tribe. One time, Q-Tip covered Tribe with her. Is that still a cover song? Search it out at mtv.com. She'll be here in February. Don't sleep.

Manchester Orchestra


This band rules. Hard. Listen. Those aren't the best jams really. They just put out a new EP called Let My Pride Be Whats Left Behind. If I had any money at all, I'd buy it. I like the way that dude writes songs. Simple guitar lines, great lyrics, heavy in all the right places. Sound familiar...? Did I just give myself away?

The show on Saturday ruled oh so much. Thanks to all who came. Wouldn't have been the same without you. Peep the official site for more on that. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone on my short list of favoritepeopleintheworld was there. There were a few glaring ommissions. But when duty calls...

Oh and hey... look at this guy. We did it! Get hyped. He's got a lot of work ahead of him, but I feel good about it.


One more thing too. Get hyped for this. January 9th at the Uptown Theater. Damn it looks good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i come see the wrestler with you? we can listen to ryan adams on the way over.

Sam said...

DEAL! I would love nothing more. on the real.

Contributors