Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear Agent Damiano,

Your secret is out. I'm on to you. I know you are a secret agent. Yes, a spy. Don't worry though, your secret is safe with me and the whole internet. You are probably on a secret mission right now trying to defeat the crazy russian overlord Viktor Vanderslause, who as we all suspect, has stolen the all important Ferman microchip. For those of you who don't know, this microchip holds a portion of the United States most valuable secrets. It is imparitive that we retrieve this object, for if it falls into the wrong hands, the world as we know would cease to function. And you thought things were bad now. So really, I just want to say thanks. Thank you for defending our country so valiantly. I didn't fall for that wedding rouse you put on either. I know you were in Australia fighting rabid kangaroos.

But while I appreciate all of this, it'd be great to hear from you. Let's drink some beers. Because it has become increasingly difficult to get ahold of you, I would like to invite you on a mission of my own.

On December 19th, Bon Iver is performing in Madison, Wisconsin. Your mission is as follows: Pile into a 4 door sedan sometime during the afternoon of the 19th.
Drive through Minnesota to Madison.
Attend said concert.
Have a blast, and buy that dudes new ep.
Drive back the same evening.
There is a big party the next day. Something about underwear. Go to that too.

Should you choose to accept this mission, I can assure you, the level of entertainment will be extremely high

I hope to recieve a response transmission soon. God speed my friend. God speed.

And for those of you who need further proof that what I say is true, here is a classified photo of Double 0 Damiano after recently taking down the Cuban druglord Castor's headquarters:


p.s. No Homo.

10 comments:

filthy cute said...

dear sam,

how would one get in on this impending mission?

i want in. you can pick my secret agent name.

jawsthemesam said...

sorry. you are not a spy. I dont appoint people to these positions. you'll have to take it up with the CIA.

platinumseagulls said...

You lost me at "no homo."

typoscura said...

NO HOMO. (see madonna tag on typoscura.blogspot.com, we're all in this together.)

it's not gay

no homo

p.s. I'll be accompanying you (non-spy-ish-ly) on December thing...yeah.

you're cute

cynthia said...

✓imperative ✓receive

Agent Samuel,
I highly think you must reconsider this mission, and make a few minor adjustments. This mission is extremely dangerous, and as a prominent member of the CIA you should follow this strict regiment:
» A few days prior (about 2–3) direct your vehicle east, to Brooklyn, NY there you will procure the following agents: Cynthia & Laurie
» From there you direct your vehicle west to Madison, WI in time to arrive at the Bon Iver show
» Furthermore, take these fine agents to Minneapolis, MN in time for the "underwear party" and then celebrate the finest of New Year's in wonderful company
» Lastly, take these agents safely back to Brooklyn, NY
It is a long mission filled with trials and tribulations and I do hope to see you succeed.

Boobs Pooter said...

ummm, pick me up while you're in brooklyn. I'll be at the corner of 10th and Bedford at 9:30. Thanks.

EC

Extreme Ash said...

as the owner of the said 4 door sedan I can assure our NY branch that we'd like nothing more then to make this serious and secret trek all the way to grab you and then return you (or rather, just grab you). If you 3 aren't at the show, and more importantly, at the underwear party on the 20th it won't feel like life.

cynthia said...

Boobs Pooter,... you already have plans to be there... but we should pick you up while they're at it.

Anonymous said...

A. How the fuck did I not see this?!
B. I'm in.
C. This was awesome.

cynthia said...

When are you all coming to pick us up?

Contributors