Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BSE Underway

I had the pleasure of seeing Death Cab For Cutie last night. They were good good good. Got on a new life plan. Won tickets to see REM on Thursday, along with the National and Modest Mouse. Saw M83 last week. Got free tickets to see Tegan and Sara. The French Open is on. I'm not sure how I feel about Novak. He has a tendency to whine. How strange would it be if Fed won it this year, after losing down under. Not many people will understand that. I'm a full on tennis dork. Laurie will be here this weekend. The record is close to complete. Day of Familia on Friday. I feel weird talking about good things, I feel like it's all too good to be true and talking about it will change it. But the living is heavy these days. Life is good. Let's keep it that way.

B S E OH ATE

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

Talk about it all you want my friend. It's not a dream, you won't wake up - this is life.

Contributors