Saturday, December 19, 2009

This Year I... Joe Garvey Edition

Here is a photo of my good friend Joe Garvey and I in New York this summer.



Since he doesn't keep a personal blog, and he sure as hell didn't "want to post this shit on Twitter" (although I think #thisyeari might go over huge there), he sent me his thoughts on the subject. So here you are, as told by the man himself.

This year I...

-met a lot of new friends in the Twin Cities

-quit a horrible job

-moved to NYC

-started a company(a work in process)
-saw a lot of live music including Morrissey and Bruce(2x)
-grew a lot of different styles of facial hair

-wore my boots a lot


Next year is all about helping...

Thanks Joe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sam! Did you ever tell Joe that when he was text messaging me in October I was in China and was unable to text him back?? :)

I still have his Familia Sweatshirt!

It's waiting for him, I should prolly just text him, huh?

Contributors