Sunday, February 8, 2009

Flicks


This movie is so good. If you haven't seen it, I urge you to watch it. Family is fucked.

Also, this movie is obviously great, but have you seen this poster? I hadn't. Kevin used to watch this movie on the daily. I need to watch both of these again.

There are some cool posters over here. Hey look at me. I blog. Ryan Adams is claiming retirement. So is Morrissey. Fuckthatnoise. At least in Ryan's case. Morrissey can really do whatever the fuck he wants. He has a good argument. A thought just popped into my mind: now that he is putting out records and Johnny Marr is playing with Modest Mouse, I wonder if they have played at the same show ever. Like one of the big festivals. In fact, they might both be playing Coachella... but I'm not sure. That will probably be the closet thing we get to a Smith's reunion. Ever.

(text deleted by author)

4 comments:

kyndra michelle said...

first of all
the squid and the whale is such a fantastic movie

secondly
i totally forgot about lykke li tonight and i'm pissed

thirdly
my friend chris does the same thing with musical artists. he seriously convinced that kevin divine and him are the same person. i think it's pretty reasonable.

Boobs Pooter said...

you ARE 15. now go write a post about how your parents are bringing you down and how your english teacher is the only person that 'gets' you. and she's fucking hot.

typoscura said...

what school do you go to? Chuck is single now...gotta hook him up

Extreme Ash said...

double stack dolphins for lyfe.

Contributors