Monday, December 22, 2008

There's Some Lives You Live And Some You Leave Behind

Here are some photos. I took the majority of them.
I like some of them for the subject matter, others for the way they turned out, and some for both.



Joe Hartzell. Mid air-guitar. Used to work side by side with this dude. Don't see him enough anymore.

PARTYnoPEOPLE

Remy. Halloween 07. Last time I kicked it with this dude he tried to beat me up. It was frightening. I hold absolutely no grudge however. Don't see him enough.

Chad Preese and I. Halloween 07. One of the funnier dudes I know. He brought me gas once recently when I ran out by his crib. That was the last time I saw him.

Choppin Onions. Steamboat Springs, CO. 01/08.

Laurie Gow. Easily on the short list of my favorite people in the world. Perpetually missing this one.

Slanga and Mallory. 12/31/07. They have plans to be married. Cu-eeeete.

Part of Craig. 12/31/07

Kevin and Lukey. These two are not brothers. For Real.

My father. Steamboat Springs, CO. 1/08.Concocting what he refers to as the "hobo's dinner". I refer to it as delicious. Notice his poor excuse for a beard. This is what I have to look forward to.

Dani and Phil. I got stuck in broke down van with Phil in Iowa once. It was probably the best worstnightofmylife. They are getting married. Soon I believe. Again, not enough contact.

Steamboat Springs, CO. 01/08. 60 inches of snow in 4 days.

Kevin. 01/01/08. 9AM.

Edie and Andy. The babe is Jamie. She now resides in New Orleans.

Jess. Pipestone, MN. 02/08.

The illest Summer sleep spot ever. This is part of a collection of about 10 photos.

Self Portrait. I'm gonna guess early 08. Not sure though.

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

very nicely done.

Unknown said...

Dude I suck at life. -I can't believe I haven't been keeping up with all of your and Ashley's blog posts.
These roid-pics are amazing.

You should put them all together and have a gallery show-people like things that are slowly going away from us-like Polaroids etc etc.
And they're dope.

Contributors