Thursday, January 24, 2008

what?

it is 82 degrees in my box. with no circulation. is that necessary? i forgot my phone at home. here are some entertaining things.

Nada Surf is putting out a new album called Lucky. i am excited for it. their last one- the weight is a gift- was stellar, and the new one shows promise. listen up for the track "weightless". forget about their popular days, cause this shit rocks without novelty.

This is definitely my favorite track from in rainbows. check out the whole "scotch mist" movie if you get a chance. its about an hour, but well worth the time.


fuck outer space, this shit is HERE, on our planet. there is so much life underwater that we have no idea about. crazy. get on it scientists. the giant squid is fascinating. (never mind the weird dead shit in the middle, and i haven't seen this with audio, so forgive me if it sucks)


everyone better be sure to make it out to decoupler this weekend. i can honestly say that I'm hyped.

got to see edie sedgwick in action this weekend. drooled a little, but not as much as ashley, who fell asleep. what a shame.

ummm... i think that may be all I've got. peace.

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

why to blow my cover dude. I was like half asleep...and for like a minute. she would have made me drool either way.

jawsthemesam said...

dude... you were snorring. i cant spel

Contributors